What Is A PVC Hose?
A PVC hose is made of a thermoplastic material called polyvinyl chloride. PVC weighs less than rubber and has a lower price. The special features of PVC have made these types of hoses to be widely used since 1960. In general, PVC hoses are designed and produced in two ways, transparent and opaque. In this article, we are going to review the specifications of PVC hoses and the
most prestigious Iran PVC hose exporter.
Applications of PVC Hoses
PVC hoses are made to transfer liquids and all kinds of fluids. But they are mostly used in houses for water transfer. Because these hoses are used in industrial and non-industrial sectors, they are produced in various models as well as different applications. Some types of PVC hoses are used in industry to transfer and move liquids.
The use of PVC hoses in the agricultural sector is also very high and they are used to irrigate agricultural lands. Another use of PVC hoses is in fire departments and for fire extinguishing. Of course, it is noteworthy that according to the application of these hoses in each field, they are divided into different types. PlasticKar as a prominent PVC hose exporter produces a
diverse range of these hoses.
Advantages of PlasticKar PVC Hose
PVC hoses became more diverse over time and many designs were implemented on them. One of the advantages of PVC hose is its relatively lightweight, which is due to its special chemical texture. In the following, we point out other benefits PlasticKar offers as an Iranian PVC hose exporter:
- Resistance: The resistance of PVC hoses against rotting, and cracking due to chemical stress, impact and shock, water, wear, and resistance to shrinkage is very good. These features have increased the durability and reliability of these hoses
- Flexibility: PVC hoses maintain their strength and flexibility with temperature changes up to -45 degrees Celsius. This feature increases the reliability of these types of hoses
- Flow: The unique feature of PVC hose reduces the risk of blockage of the hose and if there are conditions for visual monitoring of the hose, transparent PVC hoses provide the capability to control the liquid flow
- Diversity: The raw material for making PVC hoses can be formed in different forms. Therefore, this product has a lot of variety. Even according to the user’s needs, it can be made completely transparent, semi-transparent, or fully colored
- Security: PVC hoses meet all international health and safety standards. This feature is very useful for medical, food, and beverage applications – being odorless and tasteless
- Stability: no change in its properties is observed during fluid transfer with PVC hose. Also, its raw material is a non-toxic and ineffective polymer. Therefore, PVC hoses are stable, which is a very suitable option for transferring fluids
- Cheap price: PVC hose is durable and requires little maintenance. However, it has a more reasonable price than rubber hoses, and for this reason, this type of hose is the number one choice of many industries
Types of PlasticKar PVC Hose
In a general classification, PVC hoses have two types, opaque and transparent. Also, in terms of application, PVC hoses are divided into different types, which we will discuss below. It should be noted that PlasticKar, as the leading PVC hose exporter, produces all these types:
- PVC agricultural hose
- PVC suction hose
- Soft PVC suction hose
- PVC spray hose
- Transparent PVC hose
- Reinforced hoses: There are also woven PVC hoses in different colors, which can be chosen depending on the user’s needs
- PVC hose reinforced with PS Yarn
Technical Specifications of PVC Hoses
PlasticKar hoses, including PVC hoses, are produced and marketed from the best raw materials for water supply, agriculture, gardening, center pivot irrigation, coolers, fire extinguishing in buildings, and animal husbandry. When buying a PVC hose, you need to pay attention to its specifications. The technical specifications of PVC hoses include maximum working pressure, burst pressure, and weight (kilograms per meter). Other specifications of plasticKar export hoses are:
- Inner diameter: from 3 to 50 mm (0.1 to 2 inches)
- Single-layer and multilayer
- Reinforced and compressed
- Variety in color, design, and packaging
- High flexibility
- Resistance to environmental conditions and ultraviolet rays
- Reinforced with polyester thread
About PlasticKar, the Leading Iranian PVC Exporter
PVC hose is one of the most common thermoplastic polymers worldwide due to its good properties. Also, PVC hose is widely used for garden irrigation and car washing, home cleaning, parks, factories, and other uses.
PlasticKar, a pioneer manufacturer and PVC hose exporter, supplies a variety of polymer products in two groups, polyethylene, and PVC, by international standards. It is proud to be a trusted business partner of customers.
Since the establishment of PlasticKar in 1988 by Hoshang Parsa, supplying the domestic market, expanding exports, improving quality, developing products and satisfying customers have been the main activities of PlasticKar.
In the shadow of the efforts of efficient engineers and managers, experts and experienced workers, the large family of plasticKar, in addition to supplying the domestic market, has succeeded in entering the global market and exporting to more than 17 countries including Germany, Albania, Italy, Cuba, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, and Kazakhstan. PlasticKar is also in the first position of Iran’s exports and has won the title of national and provincial model exporter in consecutive years.
Obtaining the CE certificate (European Product Conformity) has enabled quality control, quality production, and maintaining and improving the quality of hoses for plasticKar. By benefiting from innovation and modern knowledge, we have combined services and products in an effective process and have tried to support our customers in most domestic and foreign target markets and industries to meet current and future needs.
Our Mission at PlasticKar
PlasticKar has a mission to take a different step towards sustainable production every day with a stronger, faster, more creative movement than the previous day, and by developing its capabilities. Undoubtedly, the satisfaction of customers around the world is the best way to our success.